Michael Brudny - Of Counsel
Michael began his law practice as an Assistant County Attorney in the Orlando area, and then worked for two firms involved in the general practice of law for the next four years, handling matters involving real estate, commercial litigation, and a wide variety of other legal matters.
Michael began concentrating his practice in community association law in 1984 when he moved to Sarasota and joined the largest community association firm in the state, where he worked for the next ten years, including a move to the Tampa Bay area in 1988 to assist the firm in the opening of a Tampa office.
Michael then opened his own firm concentrating in community association law in 1994, and for the next 17 years he developed the practice, adding a partner and forming Brudny and Rabin, P.A., and then an associate, and at one point the firm was representing over 400 community associations. After Michael’s former partner left the firm in 2011, Michael’s firm merged with two other community association firms, and in 2014 Michael decided to begin working part-time and began working with Aaron Silberman.
In 2015, Michael and Aaron entered into an agreement for Michael to become associated with Silberman Law, and Michael is currently Of Counsel to the Firm.
Michael lives in Dunedin with his wife Rochelle, and enjoys golf, travel and reading.
- University of Florida- Bachelor of Arts in English
- University of Florida College of Law- Juris Doctor degree with honors
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Florida Bar Condominium and Planned Development Committee, Member
- Community Association Institute, former Board member for 10 years and former member of state and national committees
- American Bar Association, Member
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator, Florida